Sunday 22 January 2017

Student Film Opening Marking


A School's Nightmare


I would give this film opening a level 4 because I think that this opening overall was really interesting and different and the story line was unique and made you want to know what will happen next. The shots are really nice in this and you can see that this took a lot of time and work to make.

Captive





 I would give this film opening a level 4 because I think that the story line is really unique and you can tell that it took a lot of time to think of it and actually get the right shots. Also the makeup and location was really nice and made the opening very exciting. I really liked the shots in this one they were very creative. This opening really makes you think about what could happen next.

 .

No comments:

Post a Comment